Northern Ireland’s food and drink companies are invited to enter the 2022 Northern Ireland Food and Drink Awards.
Sponsored by Firmus Energy, the awards are recognised by the industry as a key indicator of quality and success for food manufacturers and processors, offering local companies an invaluable opportunity to showcase innovative, quality products in front of key customers and stakeholders.
- Categories for entry include:
- Large, Medium, Small & Micro Company Product Awards – Sponsored by Firmus Energy
- Service Sector Award
- DAERA Sustainable Agri-Food Supply Chain Excellence
- Best International/GB Product Launch – sponsored by Invest NI
- Food Safety Champion Award – sponsored by Safefood
- Food & Drink Sector Skills Award
- Healthier Product Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Standards Agency
- Outstanding Contribution to NI Food & Drink
The entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts, including representatives from major retailers and category sponsors. The winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony hosted by BBC Northern Ireland presenter Jo Scott on Friday 11 March 2022 in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Shaw’s Bridge, Belfast.
Entries Close 5pm on Monday 31st January 2022.